[albany-pm] November Perl Golf

William Coleda will at coleda.com
Sat Nov 20 10:45:57 CST 2004

Leaderboard finally updated again. Ended up having to implement a scoring/testing script. New test scrip that only tests 0..6 available.

Current leader is our speaker that we had lined up for the meeting we ended up not having. =-)

Also, the scores now properly deal with submissions which use command line args (which none of ours have yet), as well as ignoring the newline on the last line of the file. (Which means you can just send me cut and pastes, don't need file attachments to save the missing newline.)

Regards.