Albany Perl Mongers meeting Thurs. Feb. 8

Jack Chastain jchastain at hvc.rr.com
Tue Feb 6 20:05:23 CST 2001

OK - I think I have my roadblocks out of the way. It is unfortunate that the
HVPM also has decided to resched to the same night - but that was later.
Oops.

So - are we still on for Thursday evening? Clark - if it looks like it will
be just the two of us again, how about next week instead? Just a thought -
don't get too serious about it because I haven't heard back from the HVPM
folks yet on the new place. It may not happen at all....

Jack