Perl Monger Meeting Tuesday Apr. 11

Aaron F Evans Aaron_F_Evans at fleet.com
Mon Apr 10 10:36:22 CDT 2000

     I'll try to make it and maybe bring a few folks.

Aaron Evans
Fleet Services Corp.

Subject: Perl Monger Meeting Tuesday Apr. 11
Author:  Clark Cooper <coopercc at netheaven.com> at Internet
Date:    04/09/2000 12:22 PM

Okay,

Although I didn't meet my minimum, we'll go ahead for a meeting on Tuesday
April 11, 6 PM at the Albany Pump Station, 19 Quackenbush Square in Albany
This is listed in the phone book as C.H.Evans Brewing Co. and their
phone number is 447-9000.

To get to it, take I-787 to the Clinton Avenue exit in Albany. Take a right
(North) onto Broadway. Within a block or two you'll come to Spenser. Take
a right here and Quackenbush Square is half a block down at the end of
Spenser.

Apparently to get onto Clinton coming from the south on I-787 is a little
tricky, but Jack (who's the only one I know that comes from that direction)
has already learned how to deal with this. For anybody else coming from the
south, if you get to Exit 6 on 787, get off there and take a left onto
Broadway. You'll arrive back at Spenser after about a mile and a half.

I'll prepare myself to talk about tie.

--
Clark Cooper            Software Engineer       Home:   coopercc at netheaven.com
                        Schenectady, NY USA     Work:   cccooper at ltionline.com