Anybody up for a meeting?

Jerry Ela gxela at gw.dec.state.ny.us
Tue Apr 4 09:51:00 CDT 2000

I'd like to continue to participate in the group.  However I'm also in the Albany ColdFusion group which meets the second Thursday of each month. I'd prefer not to have two mtgs the same week, but I could meet on the 11th.   I would be especially interested to learn more about tie.

>>> Clark Cooper <coopercc at netheaven.com> 04/04/00 12:02AM >>>

I was really bummed when only Jack and I showed up at the last meeting.
So I'm testing the waters first this time.

Are there at least two other people that would commit to coming to a meeting
next week? (To make a total of four, counting the only two regulars left:
Jack & I) Please send me (coopercc at netheaven.com) a message indicating
which day(s) you'd attend on (Tue. Apr 11 or Thu Apr 13) and what time is best.
If I don't get enough responses, then Jack and I'll just arrange something
for ourselves.

Also indicate which technical topic you'd like to talk about:

     1) Recycled discussion of a TFTP server and client using UDP sockets
        and select. (I prepared this for last time.)
     2) A brief disorganized tutorial on regular expressions.
     3) A briefer tutorial on magic (i.e. using the "tie" operator)
     4) None, let's wing it.

     If anybody else has some kind of show & tell of a technical nature
(even if it's not perl), we can do that instead.

Clark Cooper		Software Engineer	Home:   coopercc at netheaven.com
			Schenectady, NY	USA	Work:   cccooper at ltionline.com