[adelaide.pm] Adelaide Tech meet, 24th April - Tomorrow evening

Kim Hawtin kim at hawtin.net.au
Mon Apr 22 18:56:20 PDT 2013

Monrning all,

So thats Wednesday the 24th April talks start at 6:00pm.
After the meet, we will head out for some food'n'drink and more discussion.

This month we will meet at ... I'll get to that in a minute.
Just confirming venues in the CBD.

This meetings talks;
- Mike O'Connor; 'Yet another way to program in parallel'
- Dan Sobey; 'UEFI, introduction to it and what you can do with it'

Looking for additional speakers, lightning style talks 5-10 minutes =)
If you have something cool you are working on, we'd love to see it.

(Did I miss any talks?)

regards,

Kim
--