[adelaide.pm] Adelaide Tech Meet, Tomorrow; 28th June

Kim Hawtin kim at hawtin.net.au
Tue Jun 26 20:34:09 PDT 2012

So thats the 28th June, doors open 5:30pm, talks start at 6:00pm.
Level 1, 115 Grenfell Street, Adelaide. Opposite Haighs on Adelaide
Arcade. Signs will be up in the foyer.

This meetings talks;
- Mark & Joel; Updates and tech from the Horus project
- Fee; Really big road trip, hackerspaces, arts and technology
- Darryl; Intro to FPGAs
- Mark(?); XPRS

Looking for additional speakers, lightening style talks 1-15 minutes =)
In depth talks too. If you have something cool you are working on, we'd
love to see it.

After the tech talks we find somewhere within walking distance for dinner.

Updates or more details at; http://groups.drupal.org/taxonomy/term/7111

regards,

Kim