[adelaide.pm] Perl Critic with just a few rules

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Sun Dec 18 18:25:29 PST 2011

On 19/12/11 13:01, Mike Bruins wrote:
> Hi PMs,
>
> Does anyone know of a way to run perl critic with only a handful or
> rules, and none of the default rules ?
>
> My aim here is run Perl Critic Progressive as a SVN pre-commit hook, and
> slowly add the rules.

	only           = 1               # only use the policies explicitly mentioned in this profile

	# and then list out which profiles you want, at which severities

|	[TestingAndDebugging::RequireUseStrict]|

|	severity = 5|

  |	[TestingAndDebugging::RequireUseWarnings]|

|	severity = 5

	[Variables::ProhibitPackageVars]
	severity = 2

or create themes, etc.