[adelaide.pm] September social - this Friday!

Justin Hawkins justin at hawkins.id.au
Tue Sep 21 23:15:10 PDT 2010

In the continuing tradition of my regular activities clashing terribly with my own algorithm for auto-generated meeting dates, the September Adelaide PM social coincides with the day I move house. And my Birthday.

Some may consider this a poor excuse for my lack of attendance, those people I invite to move house for me, and buy me a present :-)

That said, a small, non-representative group of people put their heads together and decided that the Brecknock hotel might be a good venue, given that it's a Friday night. I won't be there but others will.

I now open the floor to loud dissension and open discussion :-)

	- Justin

--
Justin Hawkins
justin at hawkins.id.au