[adelaide.pm] OSDC Perl BOF

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Tue Nov 16 16:20:14 PST 2010

Hello everyone,
I hope it's OK for me to cross-post this far and wide.

There has been some discussion between the Adelaide and Melbourne
perlmongers about having a Perl BoF meet during the OSDConference next
week, and I'd like to extend that to other Perl mongers.

The conference dinner is on Wednesday, and I gather some visitors will
be flying home straight after the conference on Friday, so at this stage
it looks like Thursday night is the night.

I wondered, would visitors to Melbourne be interested in sticking close
to the conference venue (eg. the "Boiler Bar") or striking out further
into Melbourne (perhaps Collingwood or Fitzroy, or the CBD)?

Cheers,
Toby