[adelaide.pm] next perl mongers

Justin Hawkins justin at hawkins.id.au
Sun Mar 21 20:49:32 PDT 2010

On 22/03/2010, at 11:15 AM, Kim Hawtin wrote:

> David Lloyd wrote:
>> Well, there's nothing wrong with having BOTH nights...
>
> Indeed.
>
> Quite a few people put their hand up for tonight,
> so if folks want to meet up this evening, go for it =)
>
> I can't stay long this evening as it turns out, but I can do Friday.

Hi folks,

An excuse for a drink or two is always good :-)

Sadly I'm pretty much out for this entire week and the next (Kids and interstate travel). But please do get together and even better, drop us all a line and tell us all how it went.

I think the influence of beer could probably make devising the Ultimate Meeting Planning Algorithm quite easy!

Technical meeting in April - for sure. I'll be the bunny.

	- Justin

--
Justin Hawkins
justin at hawkins.id.au