[adelaide.pm] next perl mongers

Justin Hawkins justin at hawkins.id.au
Mon Mar 15 16:12:57 PDT 2010

On 19/02/2010, at 3:45 PM, Kim Hawtin wrote:

> evening all,
>
> well, its been a while since the last catch up.
> how about we thrash out a day, time and venue for the next catchup...
>
> how does 22nd March, 6pm at the Exeter sound as a starting point?
>
> are there other venues that would suit us better ?

In the absence of me (or anyone :-) having written the meeting-planning-algorithm-to-end-all-algorithms (yet) I'm OK with this date, though commitments mean I can probably only stay for a single PerlPint.

On the good news front, I have secured a place for technical meetings, complete with whiteboards and overhead projector. Yay!

For my next trick I will try and secure us some free pizza....

	- Justin

--
Justin Hawkins
justin at hawkins.id.au