[adelaide.pm] next perl mongers (location suggestions for future meets)

Grue adelaidepm at sevenone.com
Tue Mar 2 23:45:25 PST 2010

A suggestion that might work on occasion is the Tap Inn in Rundle Street
Kent town (the old Kent Town hotel). Its a great spot just out of the city,
has free undercover parking, Lifts for those with movement issues, a great
range of beers (awesome alcoholic ginger beer), decent food and good
atmosphere. Think I've dragged Kim there before for geek drinks.

-grue-