[adelaide.pm] next perl mongers

Justin Hawkins justin at hawkins.id.au
Tue Mar 2 15:28:43 PST 2010

On 19/02/2010, at 3:45 PM, Kim Hawtin wrote:

> evening all,
>
> well, its been a while since the last catch up.
> how about we thrash out a day, time and venue for the next catchup...
>
> how does 22nd March, 6pm at the Exeter sound as a starting point?
>
> are there other venues that would suit us better ?

Let me sum up a few points from discussion to see if there is any vehement agreement or disagreement:

* Regular, fixed in advance social meetings

Maybe on the same DOW (Friday for maximum social-ness?) or maybe not. But they happen every month, hell or high water. Or drought.

* Scheduled technical meetings

Perhaps not every month, but as often as we can persuade someone to do it. On a different evening to the social, but 'near' it.

* Venue

Social meetings will maybe move around. Suggestions as to a quiet place on a friday night with cheap beer are welcome :-)

I'm trying to tee up the technical meeting venue at the moment.

	- Justin

--
Justin Hawkins
justin at hawkins.id.au