[adelaide.pm] Tech meeting, was Re: next perl mongers

roman orszanski websmith at internode.on.net
Wed Apr 7 22:15:33 PDT 2010

I checked the Brecknock out to see if the kitchens are open monday nights; they are (something like 6-9pm)

I'd like to propose the next meeting be held on a Monday night, 6pm at the Brecknock (401 Kg William St;
get off the tram at City South and walk south, or South Tce and walk north: it's at the intersection of Gilbert & Kg William,
and has outdoor seating out the front (if fine) or a beer garden within (if rainy).

I leave it as a group exercise to choose between the 12th, 19th and 26th of April

Roman