[adelaide.pm] Tech meeting, was Re: next perl mongers

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Wed Apr 7 22:00:13 PDT 2010

Preferably not the thirtieth :)

DSL

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Hawkins <justin at hawkins.id.au>
To: kim at hawtin.net.au
Cc: adelaide-pm at pm.org
Subject: Re: [adelaide.pm] Tech meeting, was Re: next perl mongers
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 09:51:32 +0930

On 06/04/2010, at 6:45 AM, Kim Hawtin wrote:

> Justin wrote:
>> Technical meeting in April - for sure. I'll be the bunny.
>> 	- Justin
>
> Whats the plan?

Just got back from holiday :-)

Preliminary date for the tech meeting is the last week of April (26th-30th). I'll set it in stone once I check which day I can book the room.

Content-wise - I'm thinking of walking through the creation of a Facebook application with Mojolicious. I'm still open to ideas though, since I haven't written anything yet :-)

	- Justin