[adelaide.pm] Tech meeting, was Re: next perl mongers

Justin Hawkins justin at hawkins.id.au
Wed Apr 7 17:21:32 PDT 2010

On 06/04/2010, at 6:45 AM, Kim Hawtin wrote:

> Justin wrote:
>> Technical meeting in April - for sure. I'll be the bunny.
>> 	- Justin
>
> Whats the plan?

Just got back from holiday :-)

Preliminary date for the tech meeting is the last week of April (26th-30th). I'll set it in stone once I check which day I can book the room.

Content-wise - I'm thinking of walking through the creation of a Facebook application with Mojolicious. I'm still open to ideas though, since I haven't written anything yet :-)

	- Justin

--
Justin Hawkins
justin at hawkins.id.au