[adelaide.pm] Social meet for April, was Re: next perl mongers

Kim Hawtin kim at hawtin.net.au
Mon Apr 5 14:27:04 PDT 2010

Justin wrote:
> I think the influence of beer could probably make devising the Ultimate Meeting Planning Algorithm quite easy!
I don't think we covered it, but I had to bail early...

The Brecknoch[1][2], was mentioned as an alternative venue. I think the
key things were reasonably priced drinks and food, ideally with some
form of internets...

What was the vrdict for those exploring the options?

I forget which nights were the best for folks, anyway I'll suggest
Friday 23rd April or one night in the week after?

regards,

Kim
[1] I can't remember how to spell it, and im on the bus, so no internets
[2] the south end of King William Street
--
vk5fnet.blogspot.org