[Aberdeen-pm] Data Munging with Sprog

ghenry webmaster at perl.me.uk
Fri Jun 24 03:07:18 PDT 2005

Wouldn't it be great if there was a way to catalog your code snippets? How about a way to browse or search by keyword, a way to modularize your code for easy reuse, and a way to document it and easily access that documentation? Wouldn't it be even better if you could pull the pieces together to assemble a solution without having to actually write code at all?

Now there is. Now there's Sprog.</blockquote>

I'll be trying it out tonight, but it looks like it could be very hadny for saving your own blocks and using them again later to develop a module.

Gavin.