[ABE.pm] dinner on Wednesday the 20th

Walt Mankowski waltman at pobox.com
Wed Dec 20 10:46:46 PST 2017

If you're on the fence about tonight, I'll be talking about my
experiences in doing this year's Advent of Code problems in both Perl
and Python. Which means I'll mainly be ranting about Python:

* no closures!
* ranges!
* having to manually convert strings of digits to ints, like an animal!

And more!

Walt

P.S. Really, why does everyone harp on Python's syntactic whitespace
when their ranges are so much worse?