[ABE.pm] Last minute...

Ricardo Signes perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org
Wed Nov 11 12:54:14 PST 2015

* Alex Moquin <alexmoquin at gmail.com> [2015-11-11T15:47:36]
> I'm mostly based around the Hamburg/Reading areas, so although I've wanted
> to attend a meetup for a while, it's been hard for me to do. I was hoping
> to come tonight, but I only just realized I might be able make it to Mach's
> Gute, if a bit late.
>
> Sorry for the last minute heads up!

No need to apologize!  Hope you can make it.  So far, no other RSVPs, but I'll
always go and at least wait long enough to nurse two beers. :)

I looked at your Github account.  JSON5 looks like the kind of thing I wish I
could use instead of JSON, but that I won't be able to ... yet.  Maybe I should
start pleading. :)