[ABE.pm] June 11th, perl and dinner

Ted Fiedler fiedlert at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 07:41:47 PDT 2014

I will sms you later in the day if I get out by 5, Ill head there early.
I'm in Breinigsville so it will take me 30+ minutes to get home anyway...

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 10:24 AM, Ricardo Signes <perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org>
wrote:

> * Ricardo Signes <perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org> [2014-06-09T21:38:47]
> > Frankly, I'm feelin' like sticking with Heroes.  Gute's gute and all,
> but ...
> > well, I'm putting it up to the attendees.  Gute?  Heroes?  McGrady's?
>  (I'm
> > told that McGrady's has gone quite a bit downhill.)  Or Stahley's, which
> we
> > haven't done in about a year?  Whatevs, people, I'm open.
>
> Heroes wins, 3-0.
>
> See you there tonight.  If anybody is going to show pre-18:00, let me know.
>
> --
> rjbs

"A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no
other way." --Mark Twain