[ABE.pm] March 13th! ABE.pm!

Ted Fiedler fiedlert at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 09:01:28 PST 2013

> What kind of sign?  A sign that we should either do something new or not!
>
> You can't argue with this logic. Or maybe *you* can, but I will not.

> Heroes, MacGrady's, Gute... or maybe Bethlehem Brew Works, Roosevelt's
> 21st,
> something else?  I am open to suggestions.  Frankly, though, I'm leaning
> toward
> More Hometown Heroes.  Disco Fries and Beatty burger!

Im always down for disco fries. Although I still say that the nachos at
Porter's Pub in Easton are pretty awesome. Its a proverbial hike though.
I'll liken it to a marathon, where for me the reward of a marathon is at
the end you get to stop running and sleep for as long as possible, then eat
nachos. The reward for going to Porters is that you get to eat nachos
without having to do all that hard work. I am probably building up some
ridiculous and unrealistic expectation. So, screw it - lets eat disco fries
and drink chetty from pitchers and talk over HH's television.

Ted

--
"A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no
other way." --Mark Twain