[ABE.pm] see you Wednesday, July 10th!

Ted Fiedler fiedlert at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 07:54:05 PDT 2013

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 10:45 AM, Ricardo Signes
<perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org>wrote:

> Last month we had to relocate to Gute at the last minute.  It was a
> trauma, but
> I think we have survived.  Let's go back to Hometown Heroes, though.  I'll
> see
> you there, July 10, at 18:00 (or earlier, let me know).  We can talk about
> how
> far I've gotten in trying to learn to write a passable Code Wars warrior
> program.  Spoiler:  It probably won't be very far.

That does sound traumatic. I will need to shoot for August unless any
locals want to grab some beer prior. Ill be tucked away somewhere in the
Catskills with my kids hiking and camping and getting mosquito bit on the
10th.

Ted

--
"A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no
other way." --Mark Twain