[ABE.pm] see you Wednesday, August 15 (in 8 days)

Ricardo Signes perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org
Tue Aug 6 15:17:19 PDT 2013

One week from tomorrow, ABE.pm!

We agreed that for August, we'd go to Stahley's Cellarette.

  http://www.yelp.com/biz/stahleys-cellarette-allentown

Let's say the usual:  18:00.  I will try to get there early, but since it isn't
walking distance, I make no promises.

I am bursting with things to talk about since last time.  My thoughts on trying
to learn a new language (and the few I've been playing with, like Forth!) and
the results of my first Core Wars game, and this cool new deck of cards I got
(check decktet.com), and all kinds of other stuff.

See you then.