[ABE.pm] see you next week, August 8

Walt Mankowski waltman at pobox.com
Wed Aug 1 10:51:10 PDT 2012

On Wed, Aug 01, 2012 at 01:30:12PM -0400, Ricardo Signes wrote:

> Next Wednesday is the 2nd Wednesday of August.  Let's go!

You mean August 8, right?

> Somebody suggested going to Porter's in Easton, I think.  Is that what people
> want to do?  I could probably be convinced.
>
> Otherwise, I move for disco fries at Heroes.

I'd be willing to try it out, even though it's a longer drive for me.
I'll point out that their website says they have live music that night:

  Traditional Irish open jam session begins 7:30. Acoustic and in the
  bar room...Just like being in Galway.

That may or may not be a reason to want to meet there that night. :)

Walt