[ABE.pm] October meeting

Ricardo Signes perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org
Mon Sep 26 09:23:57 PDT 2011

Normally, I'd send out something next week reminding you of a get together the
next week.  That week, I'll be at YAPC.  If you guys want to do it a week early
-- Oct 5th -- that's fine with me.  Or October 26th, because I'm guessing that
on the 19th I'll still probably be pretty trashed from jetlag.

...and of course, you can just plan something for the 12th on your own!

In the meantime, I am going to suggest Oct 5 at McGrady's.  I know Ted reported
an influx of bad staff, but I'm hoping it was all related to Musikfest and
Lehigh getting in for the season.  I could go for a Fahy burger and hot wings.

Folks?