[ABE.pm] see you next Wednesday, September 14

Ted Fiedler fiedlert at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 05:28:23 PDT 2011

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 5:53 PM, Ricardo Signes <perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org>wrote:

> See you guys at Macht's Gute on Wednesday at 18:00..?

Gute sounds good to me.

> (I'm interested in McG's, too, but worry that there will be a
> just-got-back-to-Lehigh college crowd.)

I've been to McGrady's twice in the past few weeks and it was horrible both
times. I think the just-got-back-to-Lehigh college crowd may make me a bit
more crotchety than usual. Barring any unforeseen madness Wednesday looks
good for me. You have heard this before though. :)

Anyone besides me going to PPW?

Ted

--
"Half of all quotes on the internet are made up." -Thomas Jefferson