[ABE.pm] meeting tomorrow..?

Ricardo Signes perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org
Tue Feb 9 14:34:09 PST 2010

There's been a lot of loose talk about snow.  I will believe it when I see it.

If there is a decent amount of snow, I guess we will cancel.  I will probably
still try to enjoy my monthly night out by going to Gute.  If I make this
change of plans, I will post about it tomorrow.

Paul:  you're in walking distance.  Let me know if you'd still be interested in
grabbing a pitcher and some dinner tomorrow, even if we get a foot (and Gute is
still open).  If you (heck, or anybody else) are interested, I can scope out
whether they're open and let you know.