[ABE.pm] Beer meetups

Faber J. Fedor faber at linuxnj.com
Thu Oct 22 06:34:37 PDT 2009

We were talking about some of the other beer events that happen in ABE
that you guys never heard about; mostly because you're not on Meetup.
Here's one that I'm planning on  going to:

Announcing a new Meetup for Lehigh Valley Beer Meetup!

What: Allentown Brew Works Craft Beer Festival

When: November 7, 2009 4:00 PM

Where:
Allentown Brew Works
812 W Hamilton St
Allentown, PA 18101
610-433-7777

Come to the AWARD WINNING Allentown Brew Works for the 2009 Craft Beer
Festival featuring 20 of their favorite breweries and carving and wing
stations! There are 2 sessions from 12-3 pm or 4-7 pm. Tickets are $25
in advance and can be purchased online at the link above BUT I'm leaning
toward the later session - if you feel strongly that you'd prefer the
earlier session, please post so in your RSVP and I'll allow a week for
discussion before "finalizing" my decision.

Learn more here:
http://beer.meetup.com/204/calendar/11683896/

Faber Fedor
President