[ABE.pm] BAPL is not avail; plans?

Ricardo SIGNES perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org
Mon Mar 16 07:18:49 PDT 2009

The BAPL is not available April 15.  I can look into getting the room for
another day but:  Apr 1, I'm away.  Apr 8 is my anniversary.  Apr 15 is the day
the room is unavailable.  Apr 22 is fine.  Mon, Tue, Fri. are never good for
me.

So... shall we try for Apr 22?  That would put ABE.pm meetings two weeks apart,
the 22nd and May 6.  This does not bother me.

Alternatively: does anyone have an alternate venue to suggest?  I think both we
and LVLUG no longer have any Lehigh or Moravian folks...