[ABE.pm] Victory Brewery Road Trip!

Walt Mankowski waltman at pobox.com
Fri Jul 31 06:05:27 PDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 09:06:50PM -0400, Faber J. Fedor wrote:
> On 30/07/09 20:41 -0400, Ricardo SIGNES wrote:
> >
> > Okay, guys.  I want to go drink several sampler flights of Victory beer.

I'm in.  This weekend's bad because I'm away, but any time after that
should be OK if I have enough warning.

> You could also come over here to Long Valley for a great sampler of brews (food is okay).

Right, but that wouldn't be *Victory*, which I think is Ricardo's plan.

> > Let's do this thing.  Victory is about an hour from here, and they do tours on
> > Fridays and Saturdays at 16:00.
>
> How long are the tours?

It's not a huge place.  I can't imagine it would take more than 15-20
minutes.

> Also, how about some places local to ABE?  There's a brewery in/near Easton that does something similar, no?

Again, I'm sure Easton's fine, but they don't have the Victory Brewpub
there. :)

Walt