[ABE.pm] Victory Beer Details

Ricardo Signes perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org
Thu Aug 20 09:16:13 PDT 2009

* Ricardo Signes <perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org> [2009-08-18T15:48:17]
> The Victory tour will happen on September 12, a Saturday.  Saturday tours
> happen at noon, so we'll want to be there a bit early, say 11:30.
>
> It's about 1.5 hours from Bethlehem to Downingtown.  We'll want to leave
> Bethlehem -- if, indeed, we start from there -- no later than ten.

Ok, I'm calling it on!  Ted and Faber are in, and that's enough of a quorum for
me.  I'm not waiting any longer to get to Victory.

Some of the guys from PHL.pm may join us there.

We will depart from Bethlehem around 10:00, maybe a little later.  Faber
doesn't want to arrive later that 9:30.  Who wants to do some breakfast?  We
could shoot for 9:30 breakfast someplace fast.  There's Waffle House (which can
be crowded or slow on Saturday morning) and a nice little breakfast dive near
me, and other choices.  We could also shoot for 9:00 and Faber could lump it.
;)

That's the general plan.  Let me know about breakfast and I'll declare
specifics.