[ABE.pm] Victory Beer Details

Ricardo Signes perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org
Tue Aug 18 12:48:17 PDT 2009

The Victory tour will happen on September 12, a Saturday.  Saturday tours
happen at noon, so we'll want to be there a bit early, say 11:30.

It's about 1.5 hours from Bethlehem to Downingtown.  We'll want to leave
Bethlehem -- if, indeed, we start from there -- no later than ten.

I would not object to getting together for breakfast and then heading down.
I'm not sure where we can get a quick, decent breakfast on a Saturday morning,
but we can figure something out.  Then again, maybe nobody wants to try to get
to Bethlehem before ten.

So, before we go any further, can we get a head count?