[ABE.pm] Victory Brewery Road Trip!

fiedlert at gmail.com fiedlert at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 06:08:03 PDT 2009

I may be good to get out of work, Ill probably be good for either day. I
can give a definite when my wife gets back in town.

Just throwing this out there - on the 12th the dog fish brewery is having
some sort of a gonzo fest in MD also coinciding with a chili contest of
some sort. I cant get the details from work, but Ill email them to you when
I get home. Long way to travel though - leaving Friday and camping would
probably be the way to go. Im not married to the idea.

Ted