[ABE.pm] future meeting schedule

Ricardo SIGNES perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org
Thu May 8 19:52:06 PDT 2008

Just for review, since the summer is crazy:

  Jun 4th - social meeting, McGrady's; Ted will show up and eat wings
  Jul 2nd - technical meeting; probably more hacking!
  Aug 6th - social meeting
  Sep 3rd - technical meeting

I would not be averse to doing more hacking in general, but I think an
excellent way to enable that would be to find a venue where we could have some
food while working.  At the library, we can have "snacks," but I think we'd
probably all be happy with a couple of pizzas to work from 17:30 (or whenever
you show up) until 21:00 or 22:00, depending on motivation levels.  Also, it
would mean that I'd be more likely to pay more of the tab, having not dropped
$21 on the venue, if we found a place for free or cheap.

I just don't know anyplace suitable off hand.  Bright ideas welcomed!