[ABE.pm] OT: Beer meetups

Faber J. Fedor faber at linuxnj.com
Fri May 2 10:18:39 PDT 2008

I don't know how many of you guys are on Meetup.com, but there is a
local (to youn's) beer meetup called the Lehigh Valley Beer Meetup
(http://beer.meetup.com/204/).  I was at the inaugural meetup at the
Allentown Brew Works last month and it was a blast! We got a lot of
half-priced beers and a tour of the place from one of the owners (did
you know there was a really cool, laid-back nightclub in the cellar of
the ABW?)

Unfortunately, this month's meeting about home brewing is this Wednesday
night, but there is another one on the 27th at the Bethlehem Brew Works.

Faber Fedor
President
Linux New Jersey, Inc.
908-320-0357