[ABE.pm] tech meeting, march 5, BAPL

Faber J. Fedor faber at linuxnj.com
Wed Feb 20 20:55:03 PST 2008

On 20/02/08 22:46 -0500, Ricardo SIGNES wrote:
> * Ricardo SIGNES <perl.abe at rjbs.manxome.org> [2008-02-16T21:47:21]
> > Any topic requests?  If anybody else has something awesome to talk about,
> > that would be super.  Otherwise, I can try to hold forth on whatever gets
> > requested in advance.  Topics I've been poking at recently include: POE,
> > Catalyst, Moose, email (duh), Mac OS X, other stuff.
>
> Nothing?  Speak now or forever hold your peace!  At least a few of you are, uh,
> going to be there, right? :)

I'll be there.  Please, hold the applause, people.

You don't know anything about TheFrakinSchwartz, right?  I actually got
something running today. Ask me in a week and maybe I can say something
interesting about it.

I'd be interested in hearing about (non-Leopard) OS X stuff, since my
Macbook is basically just an extension of my iPod.

There's a topic! (for the ML at least) What podcasts do you guys listen to?

Faber Fedor
President
Linux New Jersey, Inc.
908-320-0357