[ABE.pm] pittsburgh - travel arrangements?

Ted Fiedler fiedlert at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 10:13:59 PDT 2007

On 9/17/07, Ricardo SIGNES <rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org> wrote:

> So, John has informed me that we've got a hotel room.  We're both
> confirmed to
> speak, so we're basically definitely *going*. :)
>
> Who else is in?  Ted, I think I saw you on the list.

I was on the list but $bigBossMan has decided otherwise.  I thought about
footing the bill myself, but w/ a large landscaping job in the works... So
now in addition to landscaping and not going to Pittsburgh in October I
think im looking for a new $job.

--
If you mess with a thing long enough, it'll break.
                -- Schmidt