[ABE.pm] Concrete Mathematics (a.k.a. Yo, Walt!)

Faber J. Fedor faber at linuxnj.com
Wed Sep 5 19:49:58 PDT 2007

Walt,

As the resident CompSci grad student, what do you think about "Concrete
Mathematics" (http://tinyurl.com/2wm7on)?

I've been trying to work my way through it but it's been difficult. I
think my problem is my math background is BS/MS EE related math (read:
analysis) and nothing related to discrete math.

Any suggestions on what kind of math I need to read up on to grok
"Concrete Mathematics"?

Faber Fedor
President
Linux New Jersey, Inc.