[ABE.pm] Fw: [lugip] [Fwd: Perl/PHP/Joomla]

Faber J. Fedor faber at linuxnj.com
Tue Oct 2 13:02:32 PDT 2007

----- Forwarded message from Edward Corrado <ecorrado at ecorrado.us> -----

Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 14:04:57 -0400
From: Edward Corrado <ecorrado at ecorrado.us>
To: lugip at lugip.org
Subject: [lugip] [Fwd: Perl/PHP/Joomla]

FYI....

-------- Original Message --------

Hello, I work for Diversified Technical Solutions, Inc.    Diversified is a
technical recruiting firm based in Northern NJ.   I am currently working
with my client
to fill a Perl/PHP/Joomla Developer position here in NJ.   The position is a
Full Time opportunity.     I have been speaking with lots of Perl developers
across the United States and they recommend that
I reach out to some user groups in NJ.

My client needs someone based in NJ.     Would you be able to help me with
this.    Do you know of any job boards that Perl Programmers frequent often.
Or do you know of anyone with this type of background that is looking for a
new opportunity.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Carolyn Russo