[ABE.pm] mail problems

Faber J. Fedor faber at linuxnj.com
Thu May 17 18:06:51 PDT 2007

Here's a question for you email gurus in the audience:

Alice logons to her AOL account from home in the morning and sends me an
email.  Later, at work, she logons to AOL, finds out that her email to
me has been rejected by my server as spam.  She thens forwards the email
to me and it gets through. WTF?

I can understand how it gets rejected the first time:

but the same thing applies to the fowarded email, no?  Unfortunately, I
don't have the SpamAssassin headers of the email that gets through
because it went through the local SA (which passed it) stripping out the
headers from my remote SA.

Any ideas?

Faber Fedor
President