[ABE.pm] Looking for a development enviroment

Ricardo SIGNES rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org
Tue May 8 20:00:48 PDT 2007

* Faber Fedor <faber at linuxnj.com> [2007-05-08T22:37:40]
> I can't live without screen and vim, but that's mostly sysadmin stuff.  How
> do you guys use vim and screen for development (and what are "the other
> tools"?).

I have one screen window for running vim, one for running the test suite, some
more for the documentation...

I use plugins to Vim to do error checking and set up the quickfix window (like
perl_synwrite.vim).

I'm not sure I use that much else while doing the actual coding.  Most of the
tools I use are for profiling and analysis.