[ABE.pm] beer. burgers. you will attend

Ted Fiedler fiedlert at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 05:30:52 PST 2007

Thant would be cool. I should be there around 6:30 this evening. I
have a meeting @ work from 4:00 - 6:00 PM. I may bug out around 5:30
though.

Ted

On 3/7/07, Ricardo SIGNES <rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org> wrote:
> * Ricardo SIGNES <rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org> [2007-03-06T22:15:53]
> > No new pizza places with beer have opened up.  McGrady's? :)
>
> Ted!  As I recall, last time you ended up having to kill time between work and
> dinner.  If you want, let me know and I'll show up early for some pre-beer and
> wings or something.
>
> --
> rjbs

"You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in.
No one is fanatically shouting that the sun is going to rise tomorrow.
They know it's going to rise tomorrow. "
  -- Robert M Pirsig