[ABE.pm] beer. burgers. you will attend

Faber Fedor faber at linuxnj.com
Tue Mar 6 19:40:31 PST 2007

On 3/6/07, Ricardo SIGNES <rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org> wrote:
> No new pizza places with beer have opened up.  McGrady's? :)

Can't make it this month; I'm having dinner at an expensive restaurant
with clients' tomorrow night. $( grep -E (:-\( | ;-\)) )

Keep an eye out for new Pizza Places With Good Beer for next month.
Unless you get a driver's license by then.

On second thought, even if you do have a license by next month, you
won't be in any condition to drive, what with the new kid and all. I,
for one, do not want a newbie driving a car while sleep deprived!

See ya' next month, boys!

(and, rick, bring pictures.)

--

faber