[ABE.pm] local perlmonger news

Ricardo SIGNES rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org
Sat Jun 30 17:25:25 PDT 2007

So, as I mentioned earlier, I just got back, Thursday, from YAPC in Houston.
It was a great conference, and I had a swell time.  Just the right amount of
beer, barbeque, and sleep.  I learned a few good things and gave some talks
that I really enjoyed.  I might force one of these (very short) on you, next
Wednesday.

Faber was there, and can serve as the first non-rjbs ABE.pm member to report
back on YAPC.  Faber!  Was it as fun as I've always said?  (Did you see any of
my talks?  I can't recall.)

In other news, Kip is now a father to one more kid!  I have no idea whether
he'll make it next time (and he isn't on the list), so if necessary, I will
show off photos and act proud on his behalf.

There's a Perl Workshop in Pittsburgh in October.  It's like a 1.5 day YAPC
held on the weekend.  I'm hoping to get out there.  Anybody else interested?

  http://pghpw.org/ppw2007/