[ABE.pm] July dinner?

Tom Freedman tfreedman at iqep.com
Fri Jun 29 07:02:01 PDT 2007

Maybe this is the elephant in the room, but next Wednesday, the first Wednesday of July, is also July 4th.  I don't know about you folks, but I plan to be milling around a grill with a beer in my hand at a friend's house.  With that in mind, I suggest pushing the July dinner to the second Wednesday of the month, July 11th.

Thoughts?

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.