[ABE.pm] self-modifying data structures

John Cappiello john-abe at apt202.net
Wed Jun 6 07:47:36 PDT 2007

On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 10:05:52AM -0400, Ricardo SIGNES wrote:
> jcap had talked about getting a Philly Perl Workshop going, but I've heard
> pretty much nothing on PHL.pm.  I think nobody wanted to spearhead things.

Woops, didn't see this post before my other reply.

I had no problem spear heading things, but I kinda felt like we left
very wishy washy and that I no one really gave me ideas for a next step.
I suppose I should have just made my own next steps.

If I felt like I had some people interested in working with me, I think
I would be more motivated.  I dunno.  I'd be up for the effort.

--
jcap