[ABE.pm] self-modifying data structures

Ricardo SIGNES rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org
Wed Jun 6 07:05:52 PDT 2007

* Ted Fiedler <fiedlert at gmail.com> [2007-06-06T09:22:47]
> well from the smaller ones that Ive been to, they usually are at a
> university w/ some corporate / small business sponsorship. And usually
> involve food: read as free pizza :)
>
> I'd always be interested in DBI talks, email talks, cool new 5.10 feature
> talks :), and of course the (most) informational hallway talks.

jcap had talked about getting a Philly Perl Workshop going, but I've heard
pretty much nothing on PHL.pm.  I think nobody wanted to spearhead things.

Doing one here would be cheaper, and maybe we're more motivated.  The downside
is that we might get fewer people... but I don't realy care.

Would we want more than one track?  Maybe we should look at what was done in
Pittsburgh as a first look.