[ABE.pm] february 7th, beer and food!

Ricardo SIGNES rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org
Tue Jan 30 15:57:21 PST 2007

Fah!  The entire month of January, we did not get food and beer!  I grow
restless.  One week from tomorrow, I demand that we will meet for both.

I am famished just thinking about it.

Venue suggestions?  Machts Gute, again?  JP McGrady's?  Penn?  I will hear
suggestions, but I will not go another month with no beer and food!

February 5th is the deadline for OSCON talk proposals, so hopefully I will have
some things submitted and I can beg for input.  I might want some help with
some ideas I have for this mixing I really want to write, too... I keep staring
at it and feeling totally dead inside.

That is all!