[ABE.pm] maillog threading

Faber J. Fedor faber at linuxnj.com
Mon Aug 13 08:47:00 PDT 2007

Ric (and gang),

A client says not all of his emails are being forwarded to gmail.  I
need to track the progress of an email through the email system via the
maillog (a 'thread').  Just to make things interesting, I've got Amavis
running two instances of postfix and SA.

I assume I'm not the first person to ever need to trace a thread through
a maillog. You guys must do it all the time.

Is there a Perl module or an app that's already out there that I can
use/adapt to my needs?  Everything I've located so far is for
determining things like number of emails sent, numbers sent per user,
etc..

Faber Fedor
President
Linux New Jersey, Inc.